- 12.09.2023 – USED, BUT NOT USED UP: Using textile waste to inform textile rating schemes.
- 12.09.2023 – Status for developing methods for using waste as a resource for knowledge about the use phase of clothing
- 10.05.2023 – Ecodesign position paper: Textiles and footwear
- 03.02.2023 – Critical review of Product Environmental Footprint (PEF): Why PEF currently favors synthetic textiles (plastic) and therefore also fast fashion
- 16.03.2023 – BRIEFING PAPER: Deployment of Targeted Producer Responsibility (TPR): Questions and Answers
- 15.03.2023 – RESEARCH BRIEFING: Research input for policy based on understanding of clothing consumption
- 24.10.2022 – How to make sure Extended Producer Responsibility becomes a silver bullet